Monday, October 10, 2011

In a Pickle.

 10/10/11
  I've always had a problem for falling for the wrong guys. For example, I fell for this guy Robbie who was the biggest jerk EVER. Then I continued to like him for like two years -still to this day I can't quite resist him. Anyways, and I never fall for the good guys. Until now.
  I fell for my best friend. He trusts me like a sister and tells me about his problems. Including his girl problems. Ever since I've known him he's had a HUGE crush on another of my best friends. He always tells me how much he loves her and how it hurts him to see her dating other guys and asks me why she doesn't like him. I always told him "She's a jerk, a whore. I love her to death, but she'd just stomp on your heart if you were to date her." He never believed me though, 'till homecoming this year when she finally agreed to go with him and then totally ditched him for another guy...or two. 
  He was heart broken and I was his diary. He vented for about a month before he met another girl and told me all about her, and I realized just then, I wish he were falling for me. 
  Why couldn't he like me, I'm perfect for him. He's just like me and I'm just like her! Except she's prettier than me...and skinnier. Now that I realized I liked him I thought about all the advice I'd given him...and they were all neon arrows saying "Pick me! Pick me!". He didn't notice of course, but does that mean I have liked him for longer than this. 
  Yes, it does. 
  We know each as well -or better- than we know ourselves, so he knows something is up and he knows I'm hiding something big from him. Its driving him insane. Now I have to avoid him, because he's all up in my business.
  God, I want to tell him, so bad! But, if I do it'll freak him out.
I'm.Going.INSANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment