Sunday, October 16, 2011

Over Analyzation....

  I have found myself over analyzing everything, but mostly people. When I see people walking down a hallway I try to understand the person in the two seconds, but of course that is impossible. I don't necessarily mean to, but I also find myself -while over analyzing them- pointing out their every flaw to make myself feel a little better about myself. For example, I tend to find myself thinking, "Well I'm glad I'm not the fattest person in here this time."
  Now I will admit - unlike most girls ever- I'm not fat, but I'm not the skinniest. I don't care what my friends think or why they think what they do, but I believe what I believe and I will stick with my own beliefs.
  Back to over analyzing. I think, I may be so self conscience and shy, because I think people analyze people like I do, but then again, most people who I take a certain interest in are kind of jerks who have their head shoved up their @ss.
  The conceited ones, I think, may not think about other people and how they think or how the shy, somewhat over weight girl who sits a few seats in front of him in science works out the world in her mind. I tend to think they think more like. "Hmm...I hope I look good today. Oh wait I always do. They are not good enough for ME because I am an amazing person."
  Now I am almost positive that is not true, at all. But, somehow in the back of my brain that how I comfort myself into thinking he's not thinking. "Ew she's so icky, I wish she wouldn't sit so near to me."  Because that is like the default setting in my brain.
  So, in summary, I believe that my habit of over analyzing people makes me more conscience of how I act, which makes me self conscience and shy.
  Then I'm left to think to myself.
  Maybe...I'm the only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment